Last Updated 07/22/2021
You can visit our Site to learn about our veterinary services, submit a job application, and to contact us to learn more.
Information We Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies or can be used to identify a natural person. You are not required to provide Personal Information in order to use our Site, nor will we request Personal Information from you.
Information You Provide
We collect certain Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us (or a third-party provider acting on our behalf) through the interactive features on our Site.
- When you register to use our Site, including for a pet portal account, we collect your first and last name, contact information including email, and login credentials.
- When you use the “Get in Touch” or “Chat” feature to inquire about our services, we collect your first and last name, contact information including email, and information you choose to share in the subject and message fields.
- When you book or request an appointment or fill out our New Client Form, we collect your first and last name; contact information including email, address, and phone number; and information you choose to share in the fields.
- When you make an online payment or place an order from our online pharmacy, we collect your payment information and associated contact information.
- When you place an order from our online pharmacy or otherwise use our pet portal, we collect information related to your pet’s health, such as medicine and online refill records.
- When you subscribe to our email newsletter, we collect your email address as well as any information you provide when responding to a survey administered by us.
- If you apply for a job by filling out and submitting the Employment Application form offered on our Site, you provide professional and employment information, such as your job title and place of work.
- If you contact us including via our pet portal, email, phone or text, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
You may also choose to submit Personal Information to us via other methods, including: (i) through social media or online forums; or (ii) through participation in an offer, program, or promotion.
If you provide us with Personal Information about others, such as when you participate in our New Client Referral Program, we will collect their name, contact information and any other information necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the Personal Information was provided. You hereby agree that you will obtain the third party’s consent to this before giving us their Personal Information.
Information Collected Automatically
As with most websites, our Site may automatically collect certain information about you through cookies and other similar tracking technologies, including:
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, computer and connection information such as your browser type, and operating system and version.
- Usage data, such as confirmation when you open an email that we send you; and the URLs which lead you to and around the Site including the date and time of access.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information when and how the law allows us to. Any of the Personal Information we collect about you may be used for one of the following business purposes:
- To provide you with our Site, products, and services, including to respond to any inquiries from you, take steps to onboard new pet patients, process payments, fulfill orders, and send service communications.
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our Site and services, including understanding our pet patient and pet family base and purchasing trends as well as understanding the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To help us improve and personalize the functionality of the Site and services.
- To send you our email newsletter, with your consent, which informs you about products and services, offers and events we offer, and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To offer you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys regarding the Site and services.
- To process employment applications in accordance with the position for which it was submitted.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal; and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of Site, products, and services.
We may aggregate and de-identify the Personal Information in our database and create reports that do not personally identify any individuals.
If you have requested more information from us, we will use the email you provided to us to send you that information. You may limit emails you receive from us by following the instructions in the “Opt-Out” Section below.
When We Disclose Your Personal Information
We do not disclose Personal Information except as may be required or permitted by law, rule, or regulation. We disclose your Personal Information as outlined below:
- Corporate affiliates, including our parent company, to provide and maintain our Site and for administrative purposes;
- Service providers, to perform functions on our behalf such as appointment booking, website hosting, marketing automation, analytics, site optimization, and payment processing. There are limited circumstances in which the service provider collects data directly from you when their privacy policies may also apply;
- Social media platforms, when you choose to interact with us through social media features on out Site. Such interactions typically allow the social media platforms to collect some information about you through cookies and similar tracking technologies they place on your device. In some cases, the social media platforms may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. Please visit the social media platform’s respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you;
- If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger, restructuring or business transfer, including as part of the due diligence and transaction process;
- Under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to comply with subpoenas and other legal processes;
- To pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain;
- To protect our operations;
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of us, you and others; and
What Are Cookies?
“Cookies” are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. They are small text files that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one website to simplify subsequent interactions with that site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user’s transactions on related websites. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies last longer and are used to recognize your computer when you return to the Site. Cookies are designed to make your online experience easier and more personalized. They can only be read by the server that placed them and are unable to execute any code or virus.
Web server logs are files that store the activity on a certain website.
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you the services on our Site, such as managing your login session, tracking content views, and remembering your preferences in order to continually improve it and better serve the needs of our users.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our services are being used, track site performance, and make improvements.
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites.
Specifically, for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics which is a web analytics service offered by Google. Google Analytics uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. Google Analytics shares this data with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Can I Opt-out?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings to notify you of the cookies being set or updated, and to block cookies. Please note that if you have turned off all cookies, some features of the Site may not be available to you or otherwise function as intended. To learn more about how to manage cookies on different types of browsers, you can visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
“Do Not Track” Browser Settings
We do not currently use technology that recognizes “do not track” signals from your web browser.
Links to Third Party Sites
Our Site contains hyperlinks or embedded links (“Links”) to websites run and controlled by third parties (“Third Party Sites”). These Links are provided to users as a convenience and services to our users. Some Links may take you to Third Party Sites containing information that may be useful or of interest to you.
We are not responsible for the content, accuracy, or opinions expressed on any Third Party Site or for the privacy practices of any third party. We will not, and are under no obligation to, investigate, monitor or check the Third Party Sites for accuracy or completeness, or for any obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, indecent, profane, defamatory or unlawful content or materials. Inclusion of any Link to a Third Party Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the Third Party Site.
We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Personal Information from unauthorized use or disclosure. However, due to the open communication nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between us will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Site is provided for and targeted to adults and is not intended to be used by children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have been provided Personal Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email below. If we have stored any such Personal Information in our database, we will delete it as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving notice from you.
Opt-Out of Correspondence
You may choose to limit or cease receiving correspondence from us by following the opt-out instructions in e-mails or text messages you receive from us, or by emailing or calling us at the email and/or phone numbers below. We will process your request as soon as reasonably practicable after receiving your request.
How to Contact Us
Toll Free: 501-225-2488
7824 Cantrell Road,
Little Rock, AR 72227